Rutgers Business School Sales Summit
Attention current students, alumni and faculty:
Know what it takes to sell in today’s digital world? Given the disruption in on line sales, data driven product development and performance against metrics, how do people navigate sales successfully?
Join us to learn how sales executives explain real-world situations for generating revenue and performing against goals. Get new insights, sign up for the RBS Sales Summit today.
The event will take place in Room #2071 at 100 Rock.
- Panel 1: "What's on Your dashboard?" The role of Analytics, Metrics, and Customer Relationship Management data for sales professionals
- Panel 2: "What Defines Sales Success in the Digital World?" Exploring the challenges and opportunities in B2B, B2C and Retail Sales
John Wycoff, President, THE COCOA EXCHANGE™, a subsidiary of Mars, Inc.
- Phil Cohn, SVP of US Sales, Samsung Electronics*
- Rita Faucett, VP Cardiovascular Sales, Bristol Myers Squibb*
- Jeff Clachko, SVP, NBC Sports Ad Sales
- Frank Palumbo, SVP, Global Data Center Sale, Cisco*
- Gary Carleton, President of Sales-Healthcare for UPS*
- Rahsan-Rahsan Lindsay, EVP, TV One
- Tolga Akcura, Co-Founder, eBrandValue
- Joel Silverman, EVP & General Manager, Synchronoss Technologies
- Jim Sterbenz, SVP of US Sales, Campbell Soup*
Note: Rutgers Alumni
- 9:30 - 9:45 - Welcoming remarks
- 9:45 - 10:15 - Fireside chat (1)
- 10:15 - 11:15 - Panel (1)
- 11:15 - 11:30 - Coffee break
- 11:30 - 12:00 - Fireside chat (2)
- 12:00 - 1:00 - Panel (2)
- 1:00 - 2:00 - Keynote speaker + Lunch
Note: Speakers and Agenda are subject to change
Luncheon sponsored by