The Mission of RBSIC is to connect Rutgers Business School students with the Office of Career Management. RBSIC conducts student outreach, marketing initiatives, and spreads resources and awareness to ultimately add to the Rutgers Business School student body's career and professional development.
The Rutgers Business School Innovation Committee (RBSIC) is a dynamic organization that plays the role of a liaison between RBS students and the Office of Career Management
- Contribute to student outreach and marketing efforts with the Office of Career Management
- Actively participate in and host events throughout the semester for career readiness
- Assist in Office of Career Management Fall and Spring Career Events
- Provide student insights and feedback to the Office of Career Management
- Stand out among peers by working closely in creating a positive campus recruiting atmosphere
- Opportunity to network with students, faculty, and industry professionals
- Learn valuable skills in professional and career development
How Can I Join RBSIC?
If interested in joining RBSIC, please contact email@example.com. Also, keep an eye out for emails from us regarding our application process! RBSIC typically conducts recruitment once a semester.
Executive Board Members
|Head of Student Outreach|
|Head of Social Media|