Dear Full-Time MBA Students – May Graduates:
Does this describe you?
- I will have completed all of my Core, Foundation, Integrative requirements and a total of 60 credits required for my MBA degree;
- I plan to graduate in May 2021, and I am in the Full-Time MBA Cohort based in Newark. (If you are a Part-Time MBA student, please contact your advisor directly for information on how to apply for graduation and look below).
Dear Part-Time MBA Students – May Graduates:
Does this describe you?
- I will have completed all of my Core, Foundation, Integrative requirements and a total of 49 credits required for my MBA degree;
- I plan to graduate in May 2021, and I am in the Part-Time Program (Newark, New Brunswick, Morristown,& Jersey City).
If so, apply for Graduation immediately, as the deadline is March 1, 2021.
How? There are 3 simple steps:
Step 1: Online Diploma Application
- Choose the following two options. Do NOT choose anything else:
- “Degree Applying For” = MBA – Master of Business Administration
- “Curriculum Applying For” = 135 – Business Administration
Please Note: When you apply for your diploma, there is no place to enter a Concentration, as Concentrations do NOT appear on student diplomas. When we certify your degree, we will submit your Concentrations to the Registrar’s Office to post on your official transcript.
Step 2: Degree Completeness Worksheet
Full-Time Students: e-mail form to MBA@Business.Rutgers.edu.
Part-Time Students: email form to your academic advisor:
- Kathleen Price (New Brunswick/Morristown) Kprice@business.rutgers.edu
- Jillian Ryan (Newark/Jersey City) Jryan@business.rutgers.edu
For those students who completed the STEM designation: Please indicate this at the bottom of the form. Please put asterisks next to the courses that are STEM.
Step 3: RBS Graduation Certification Form:
Finally, all details about your Commencement ceremony can be found at:
Graduation for Graduate Students. This website will update in April.
We only have one Commencement Ceremony in May, so please bookmark this site.
Commencement will be held remotely. More information will be coming from your assistant dean in the coming weeks.
May-dated diplomas will be available in late June/early July. Your degree and concentration(s) will be added to your transcript during the month of June. The University Registrar will mail your diploma to the mailing address you indicated on the diploma application.
To order a copy of your final and official transcript (once it is marked “GRADUATED”), follow this link: Transcript/Enrollment Certification & Term Grade Report System
I advise you to order a copy of your official transcript for your own record.
Full-Time MBA Program
Rutgers Business School