Our mission is to promote RBS Undergraduate New Brunswick as a source for top talent, by preparing our students to find internships, Co-Ops and full-time employment. We accomplish this mission by:
- Providing employers concentrated, targeted and focused access to business students.
- Preparing our students to effectively market their value to a prospective employer.
- Partnering with Career Services, alumni and faculty to augment existing resources.
- Career advising walk-in hours and appointments
- Resume Critiques
- Mock Interviews
- LinkedIn Profile Review
- Networking Opportunities
Need an Appointment?
Schedule an appointment with OCM through email.
As a Rutgers Business School student, searching for employment opportunities is essential- and now you have access to TWO career platforms: RBS BusinessKnight and Rutgers Handshake.
Your premier career management tool is BusinessKnight, powered by Simplicity. This career portal is exclusive to only Rutgers business students. Why should you use it?
- Exclusive registration for Rutgers Business School-related events, such as the RBS Career Fair.
- Job postings are tailored for RBS students and RBS-specific majors.
- This platform hosts a smaller pool of students, which means a smaller pool of candidates applying for positions you are interested in.
- Business Forum, a required business school core course, will be using this platform for class activities and assignments.
- Click the button below.
- Enter your Rutgers email, which will then prompt you to set your password.
- Update your profile on the left-hand menu with your resume, education, experience, projects, and skills.
- Explore events, workshops, and job postings
- If you have any issues, contact: RBScareers@business.rutgers.edu
This new career management platform offered to all Rutgers students provides:
- Machine learning to highlight relevant resources tailored to each user
- A mobile app that allows students to access platform features on the go
- Ability to follow employers of interest and receive alerts when opportunities are posted
Visit bitly.com/ruhandshake to set up your account.
Office of Career Management Staff
Career Management Specialist
Leigh-Anne M. Cobb
Senior Program Coordinator
Rutgers Business School
100 Rockafeller Road
Room 1008 (First Floor)
Piscataway, NJ 08854-8054