OCM message to our Rutgers Business School Students
June 18, 2020
Dear Rutgers Business School Students
During the summer the RBS Office of Career Management continues to be available to assist you in preparing for your career opportunities. Though the economic impact of the COVID-19 shutdown is being felt in many areas there are still employment opportunities available. The OCM team continues to work with employers and others to identify these job and internship opportunities and post them on BusinessKnight and/or Handshake.
We will continue to develop, record and deliver career focused webinars. These and many other career preparation resources are already available on BusinessKnight.View your Student Homepage on BusinessKnight to view our many online resources.
Our counselors are available to meet with you virtually using Webex or a phone call. Contact your career adviser for career service support such as Job search strategy, resume review & interview preparation.
- Scheduling Appointments: Contact your Program’s career advisor with your availability:
- Undergraduate New Brunswick OCM firstname.lastname@example.org
- Undergraduate Newark OCM email@example.com
- MBA OCM Melinda Lawson (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Dean Vera email@example.com
- Specialty Master’s OCM – Contact your dedicated career counselor below
- MAACY, PAMBA & MSCM - Elizabeth Fieseler firstname.lastname@example.org
- MITA & Digital Marketing - Purvi Kapuriya email@example.com
- MQF & Business of Fashion - Marcye McFadden firstname.lastname@example.org
- MFinA, EMBA, RTWS & Healthcare Analytics - John Renaldo email@example.com
- MSCA – Haiyan Liu firstname.lastname@example.org
Please continue to read announcements from Rutgers University and Rutgers Business School, and visit https://coronavirus.rutgers.edu/ for further University-wide updates.
Rutgers Business School - Office of Career Management