Our mission is to promote RBS Undergraduate New Brunswick as a source for top talent, by preparing our students to find internships, Co-Ops and full-time employment. We accomplish this mission by:
- Providing employers concentrated, targeted and focused access to business students.
- Preparing our students to effectively market their value to a prospective employer.
- Partnering with Career Services, alumni and faculty to augment existing resources.
- Career advising walk-in hours and appointments
- Resume Critiques
- Mock Interviews
- LinkedIn Profile Review
- Networking Opportunities
Need an Appointment?
Schedule an appointment with OCM through email.
The Office of Career Management offers a wide range of networking and recruitment opportunities for our employer partners and students, as well as programming to improve our students’ professional skillsets. Our diverse programming addresses the professional needs of students through day-to-day advising, exclusive RBS events and supportive initiatives such as RU Suited. Learn more about our upcoming events.
As a Rutgers Business School student, searching for employment opportunities is essential- and now you have access to TWO career platforms: RBS BusinessKnight and Rutgers Handshake.
Your premier career management tool is BusinessKnight, powered by Simplicity. This career portal is exclusive to only Rutgers business students. Why should you use it?
- Exclusive registration for Rutgers Business School-related events, such as the RBS Career Fair.
- Job postings are tailored for RBS students and RBS-specific majors.
- This platform hosts a smaller pool of students, which means a smaller pool of candidates applying for positions you are interested in.
- Business Forum, a required business school core course, will be using this platform for class activities and assignments.
- Click the button below.
- Enter your Rutgers email, which will then prompt you to set your password.
- Update your profile on the left-hand menu with your resume, education, experience, projects, and skills.
- Explore events, workshops, and job postings
- If you have any issues, contact: RBScareers@business.rutgers.edu
This new career management platform offered to all Rutgers students provides:
- Machine learning to highlight relevant resources tailored to each user
- A mobile app that allows students to access platform features on the go
- Ability to follow employers of interest and receive alerts when opportunities are posted
Visit bitly.com/ruhandshake to set up your account.
Office of Career Management Staff
Career Management Specialist
Leigh-Anne M. Cobb
Senior Program Coordinator
Rutgers Business School
100 Rockafeller Road
Room 1008 (First Floor)
Piscataway, NJ 08854-8054