Rutgers Business School Innovation Committee (RBSIC) is a dynamic organization that plays the role of a liaison between RBS students and the Office of Career Management.
With the RBSIC, members create one-on-one relationships with employers, network with students, faculty and industry professionals, and improve their ability to stand out among their peers by working closely in creating a positive campus recruiting atmosphere.
What else do RBSIC members do?
- Conducting building tours for visiting employers
- Student outreach and marketing
- Alumni interactions
RBSIC members must:
- Participate in both of the RBS career fairs (fall and spring)
- Actively participate in events held throughout the year
- Be a rising Sophomore or rising Junior
- Have a cumulative grade point average of 3.00
Interested in joining? Please check out RBSIC’s Facebook page for updates or contact them at email@example.com.