The mission of RBSIC is to create a positive campus recruiting atmosphere while providing members with the opportunity to foster one-on-one relationships with employers, network with students, faculty, and industry professionals, and improve their ability to stand out among their peers.
The Rutgers Business School Innovation Committee (RBSIC) is a dynamic organization that plays the role of a liaison between RBS students and the Office of Career Management
RBSIC members actively participate in and host events throughout the semester for professional development, assist in Fall and Spring Career Events, and conduct student outreach and marketing with the Office of Career Management.
- Learn valuable skills in professional and career development
- Improve ability to stand out among peers by working closely in creating a positive campus recruiting atmosphere
- Play a contributive role in student outreach and marketing with the Office of Career Management
- Network with students, faculty, and industry professionals
- Create one-on-one relationships with recruiters and employers
How can I join RBSIC?
If interested in joining RBSIC, please contact email@example.com. Also, keep an eye out for emails from us regarding our application process! Our first wave of recruitment for the 2020-2021 school year was conducted in late summer. There will be several more waves of recruitment for the 2020-2021 school year, tentatively scheduled for mid Fall-semester and early Spring-semester.
Executive Board Members