Who is OCM?
The Office of Career Management (OCM) works exclusively with the undergraduate RBS-Newark business school students and prepares them for the fast-paced corporate environment post-graduation. Students may choose to take advantage of the services offered to better position themselves to prospective employers as top business school candidates. Our goal is to support students’ career objectives and prepare them to successfully compete in today’s competitive marketplace.
RBS-Newark students have the unique opportunity to access an additional career services office, the Rutgers Newark Career Development Center, which is open to all Rutgers University-Newark students. Both offices strategically collaborate to offer the best possible support to engage employers and prepare students.
OCM Resources Include:
- Individual 1-on-1 Career Coaching Appointments (All career coaching appointments are held on-site at 1 Washington Park)
- Internship and Co-op Advice
- Resume and Cover Letter Critiques
- Mock Interview Practice
- Access to RaiderNet and CareerKnight (includes job postings, resources, campus recruiting for the Newark and New Brunswick Campus)
- Targeted Professional Development Workshops
- Annual RBS Fall and Spring Career Fairs
- Industry Panels (Accounting, Finance, Marketing, MIS, Supply Chain)
Need an Appointment?
Schedule an appointment with OCM through email.
Provide 3 dates and times that work with your schedule and we will accommodate you.
Monday & Wednesday: 8:30am-6:00pm
Tuesday, Thursday & Friday: 8:30am-4:30pm
Report Your Offer
Received an offer for a full-time, co-op, or internship position?
Report your offer here:
Why should I report my offer and how is my information used?
As a member of the RBS-Newark family we want to hear your story! We take great pride in your accomplishments and we need your help to continue to promote your achievements! Your response also allows us to compete in the rankings which helps increase the value of your degree, and attracts recruiters looking for top talent. It is a way to showcase the success of the RBS-Newark students and strengthens the identity of our brand.
All individual identifying information is kept completely confidential and the data is reported in aggregate form. Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.