RBS COVID-19 Resources
Access resources for Newark students:
- CARE Team (personal, social and educational support)
- Technology Resources (free access to computer hardware, software, wifi and more)
- Scholarship Opportunities
Welcome to the Fall 2021 semester!
Your advisor is available through email; ALWAYS include your RU ID number and Full Name in the subject line of your email (For example: John Student, 123004567). You can find your advisor’s email address here: Meet with an Advisor
Starting August 30, 2021, the RBS Undergraduate office will be open Monday-Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. If you are on campus, you can stop by the office located at 1WP, Suite 324. If you are not on campus, or prefer a virtual format, general questions can be handled through our virtual front desk and do not require an appointment. You can access the virtual front desk here or email RBSNWK_underegrad@business.rutgers.edu
As a continued safety measure, Advisement Appointments will be held virtually through Webex as we begin the semester. You will be able to make appointments with your Academic Advisor through your Navigate portal by using this link: Navigate Portal
If you would like to request an in-person appointment, you must email your advisor so they can coordinate the room and timing for that to take place. We cannot accommodate in-person appointments without advanced notice.
Fall 2021 Add/Drop Hours:
You can schedule an appointment during Add/Drop by visiting the Navigate portal
- Monday, August 30, 2021: 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, August 31, 2021: 2:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, September 1, 2021: 9:00 a.m. – 11:40 a.m. and 1:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Thursday, September 2, 2021: 9:00 a.m. – 11:40 a.m. and 1:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Friday, September 3, 2021: 9:00 a.m. – 11:40 a.m. and 1:00 p.m. – 2:40 p.m.
- Tuesday, September 7, 2021: 9:00 a.m. – 11:40 a.m. and 1:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, September 8, 2021: 9:00 a.m. – 11:40 a.m. and 1:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Thursday, September 9, 2021: 9:00 a.m. – 11:40 a.m. and 1:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Key Dates For Fall 2021:
- September 1, 2021: First Day of Fall 2021 semester
- September 6, 2021: No Classes (Labor Day)
- September 8, 2021: Classes will follow a Monday class schedule
- September 10, 2021: Last day to ADD and DROP a class for Fall 2021
- October 25, 2021: Last day to drop one or more classes with a W for Fall 2021
- November 22, 2021: Last day to withdraw from ALL classes (entire semester) with W
- November 24-28, 2021: No Classes (Thanksgiving recess)
- November 29, 2021: Classes will follow a Wednesday class schedule
- December 13, 2021: Last day of classes for Fall 2021
- December 16-23, 2021: Final Exams are held for Fall 2021
Fall Advising Appointments:
All RBS advisors will be available for Fall advising appointments from September 20, 2021 – December 20, 2021. Availability for Fall 2021 appointments will be posted in your Navigate portal the week of September 13, 2021. You can access appointment availability information here: Navigate Portal
The RBS Undergraduate office is here to support you in any way that we can. Please reach out to your advisor if there is anything you need; if your advisor is not the correct person to answer your question, they will be able to point you in the right direction. Please ALWAYS include your RU ID number and Full Name in the subject line of your email.
We wish you a safe and healthy Fall semester!
Office of Career Management
Please click below for information regarding the Office of Career Management for your program.
Frequently Asked Questions
We know that there are a lot of concerns regarding our change in operations as the University moves to online. We are still here to serve you and fully committed to getting you through this challenging time. Click the button for some frequently asked questions that may answer some of your most pressing questions.