You are a unique individual with unique circumstances, talents and abilities. You can benefit from personal consultations with an experienced professional who has been in your shoes and can share their perspective and insights. Get matched with your own mentor, drawn from our pool of motivated business professionals and leaders, many of whom are active Rutgers Alumni committed to helping you succeed.
Get a head start! Make plans, clarify your doubts and get where you’re going faster.
What you can expect to discuss with your mentor
- Your Professional Development
- Your Career Goals
- Presentation and Communication Skills
- Ethical challenges and what it means to be a responsible member of your community.
- Be in good stading at the University
- Be a Sophomore, Junior or Senior Undergraduate Student. (2nd semester freshmen who apply will be admitted the following semester)
- Have a minimum 3.0 GPA
TeamUP Program Structure
- Duration of program: 5 months (Feb-June, or September-January)
- Approximate Time Commitment: 6 hours total
- Required activities/steps include:
- Complete an Online teamUP Application form
- Attend on-campus training workshop.
- Schedule and attend 3 face to face meetings with your professional mentor
- Maintain online contact with your professional mentor
- Complete an Online Evaluation
A Certificate of Achievement is awarded to each student who completes the requirements of the teamUP mentoring program.
Sign up today
Questions? Call (973) 353-5709 or email email@example.com.