Supply Chain Management Scholarships
For additional details and to apply for these scholarships, please contact the Center for Supply Chain Management at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Council of Supply Chain Management (CSCMP)
This professional organization, offers annual scholarships to SCM students. In the last two years, Council of Supply Chain Management Professionals (CSCMP) in New Jersey has awarded over 14 Scholarships worth over $10,000 to Rutgers Business School Supply Chain Management Students and 4 of those students have attended the National CSCMP Meetings all travel expenses paid by CSCMP. Watch for announcements for the application process during the spring semester, typically in March.
Institute for Supply Management Scholarships
This professional organization offers annual scholarships to SCM students. The number of scholarships vary from year to year, typically from 2-4 are offered annually. In addition to the scholarships, the Services Group provides financial assistance for students and an academic advisor to attend the annual ISM conference by subsidizing conference fees and portions of travel expenses. ISM also provides annual membership to the organization to full time students and waives the membership fee.
To learn more, please click here.
New Jersey CSCM Student Award (NJ Industry Award)
The CSCMP-NJ Roundtable offers scholarships each year to Rutgers Business School's undergraduate, MBA and Ph.D. students concentrating in Supply Chain Management.
R. Gene Richter Scholarship
The following is an announcement from the most recent scholarship, but this typically is an annual scholarship. “The Institute for Supply Management™ (ISM) is pleased to work with the R. Gene and Nancy D. Richter Foundation in the promotion of the R. Gene Richter Scholarship Program. The R. Gene and Nancy D. Richter Foundation in partnership with the ISM R. Gene Richter Scholarship Fund will provide scholarships of up to $5,000 U.S. dollars to individuals seeking education in the area of supply management or supply chain management. Eligible students will be in their senior year during the 2016-2017 academic year. Students must be enrolled full time in an accredited supply management program with the intention of specializing in the supply management profession. Scholarship recipients will be chosen based on outstanding academic achievement, high ethical standards, and potential to become a future leader in the supply management field.” R. Gene Richter Program Foundation website at richterfoundation.org.
Supply Chain Leadership Award
The Center for Supply Chain Management honors students who have demonstrated exemplary leadership and dedication to supply chain management during their academic careers. Recipients are selected based on academic merit, contribution to the Rutgers supply chain management program, and the recommendation of faculty members.
General RBS Scholarships
Rutgers Business School offers several scholarships to students enrolled in Rutgers Business School – Undergraduate Newark Program. A brief eligibility criteria is provided for these scholarships.
To be eligible for any of the scholarships below:
- you must have filed a FAFSA Application,
- you must have a Rutgers GPA of at least 3.2 or better,
- you must be a full-time student (12 credits or more), and
- you must fill out a scholarship application
- Royal G. Beck Endowed Scholarship
- Beverly Beill Endowed Scholarship
- Gary M. Cohen Endowed Scholarship
- Vito A. Cardace Endowed Scholarship
- Mary Jo and Steven Green Scholarship
- Sidney Handler Endowed Scholarship
- Robert and Frances Kaplan Endowed Scholarship
- Lipkin Family Foundation RBS Undergraduate Scholarship
- Judith Fay Ross Memorial Endowed Scholarship Fund
- Rutgers GPA of 3.5 or better
- John F. Ruffle Endowed Scholarship
- Rutgers Business School 75th Anniversary Endowed Scholarship Fund
- School of Business/Management Alumni Association Scholarship
- Louis Tuckman Memorial Scholarship
- Must be a Finance Major
- Rutgers GPA of 3.3 or better