The Undergraduate advisement office will be holding walk-ins during the add/drop week of Spring 2020 classes. The hours are as follows:
- Tuesday, January 21 – 9:00 a.m. - 11:30 a.m. and 1:30 p.m. - 5:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, January 22 – 9:30 p.m. - 11:30 a.m. and 1:00 p.m. - 5:30 p.m.
- Thursday, January 23 – 9:00 a.m. - 11:30 a.m. and 1:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Friday, January 24 – 9:00 a.m. - 11:30 a.m. and 1:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- Saturday, January 25 – 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
- Monday, January 27 – 10:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. and 2:30 p.m. - 5:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, January 28 – 9:00 a.m. - 11:30 a.m. and 1:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, January 29 – 9:00 a.m. - 11:30 a.m. and 1:00 p.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Areas of Study
- School Curriculum
- Accounting Major
- Finance Major - Financial Management and Capital Markets track
- Finance Major - Financial Planning track
- Leadership and Management Major
- Management Information Systems Major
- Marketing Major
- Supply Chain Management Major
- Course Descriptions
- Academic Advising Home
- Advisement Related Forms
- Dean's List
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Meet with an Advisor
- Scholastic Standing
- Student Organizations Home
- Tau Sigma Honor Society
- Ascend: Pan-Asian Leaders
- Association of Latino Professionals For America
- Business Association of Supply Expertise
- Collective Entrepreneurs Organization
- Future Business Leaders of America-Phi Beta Lambda
- Management Information Systems Association
- Marketing and Management Society
- National Association of Black Accountants
- President Leadership Council
- Rutgers Accounting Society
- Rutgers Finance Society
- Rutgers Undergraduate Women in Business
- Supply Chain Management Association
Newly Admitted Students
- Web Registration System (WebReg)
- Office of the Registrar
- University Academic Calendar
- University Schedule of Classes
- Bill Paying
- Campus Operating Status - Newark
- Campus Operating Status - New Brunswick
- Degree Navigator
- Financial Aid
- Grades (Transcripts)
- ID Card Services (Photo ID)
- People Search
- Personal Information Update
- Student Instructional Rating Survey (Course evaluation)
- Transportation Services
- Web Mail