Founded in 2013, Rutgers Women in Business (RUWIB) supports our members to achieve meaningful career direction and provides them with opportunities for growth. As an organization, we help our members develop their professional networks and relationships with mentors, provide them with workshops and speaker series, allow members to participate in leadership and entrepreneurship conferences, and more.
- Gain access to the Mentorship Program, where members will get matched with an older mentor with similar interests and career goals
- One on one resume building & critiques with WIB board members
- Participate in WIB events open specifically to members only
- Become involved in small projects/service events centered around women empowerment in the community
- Shadow board/committee members and take guidance from the women around you
How can I join RUWIB?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can notify you of any upcoming events and get you on the mailing list! Feel free to check out RUWIB's Website with the most updated information about our club, upcoming events, and our E-Board’s blog!