All individuals who take part in studies in the behavioral lab must read and agree to the following lab rules. By following the rules below, we can ensure to your time will be utilized efficiently.
- Please silence all cell phones. When participating in a study, we ask that you do not talk on the phone, text, or answer any emails.
- Please do not talk to others in the study. If you have any questions, please raise your hand. A research assistant will be happy to help!
- Please do not open any other browsers on your computer unless instructed to do so.
- Upon entering the lab, please fill out the sign in sheet. By signing into the lab, we can ensure that you will receive your credit.
- Please read through each task thoroughly. The lab is an opportunity for you to gain credit. Please do the tasks at hand in order to earn your point of credit.
- Please use the bathroom before your scheduled time slot. If you have to use the bathroom during your hour, please finish the task at hand first. Prior to the next task, you may excuse yourself.
- Please treat all lab equipment with respect.
- Please do not eat or drink while you are in the lab unless instructed to do so.
- The laboratory is not responsible for lost items.
- If you have any questions about a given study, please ask the research assistant after the study is complete.