All RBS faculty have access to the RBS Teaching Excellence Center’s Blackboard Organization. Please note that if you cannot access this organization, contact Alexander Sannella at email@example.com.
The resources included on the TEC Blackboard Organization include:
- Large lecture and Student Response Systems articles and other materials (e.g., sample literature and other available resources).
- Classroom observation forms.
- Shared course materials including syllabi, lecture notes, cases, class projects, PowerPoint presentations and video lectures.
- Other recorded lectures
- AACSB information
- Standard Course Outlines
- Video recordings of the TEC Workshops with accompanying PowerPoint slides and other materials distributed at the workshops.
- Turning Technologies clicker information and training materials.
- Other detailed information for syllabi construction.
- Best student response system practices from other institutions.