Special Permission Number Requests For MBA Courses for Non-MBA Students

In some cases, non-MBA students may register for an MBA course. Students should not contact or email the MBA department, but instead have their academic advisor or program director fill out the correct form to send to the MBA office. If the course is open and students have met the pre-requisite and work requirements, our office will issue your program advisor or director an SPN for registration. There is no guarantee by filling out the form will result in registering for an MBA class.