Academic advisement is a collaborative educational process; students and their advisor are partners in meeting the essential learning goals that support student success. Academic advisement is not an event, but a process, with the student taking the lead and responsibility for their academic career; while the advisor provides the student with the tools, direction and appropriate referrals to assist students in meeting those goals.
Meet with An Advisor
All RBS-Newark undergraduate students have an Academic Advisor assigned to them by last name. For information on who your advisor is and how to make an appointment please click the button below.
Important Spring 2020 Semester Reminders
- Classes start Tuesday, January 21, 2020
- Last day to DROP a course(s), Tuesday, January 28, 2020
- Last day to ADD a course Wednesday, January 29, 2020
- Last day to withdraw from course(s) and receive a “W” grade April 10, 2020
- Last day to withdraw from the institution and receive a “W” grades in ALL courses Monday, April 20, 2020
- Regular classes end, May 4, 2020
- Reading day are May 5 and 6, 2020
- Spring Break: March 14, 2020 - March 22, 2020
Frequently Asked Questions
We know that there are a lot of concerns regarding our change in operations as the University moves to online. We are still here to serve you and fully committed to getting you through this challenging time. Click the button for some frequently asked questions that may answer some of your most pressing questions.