The TeamUP undergraduate mentoring program utilizes a one-on-one mentoring model that provides individualized mentorship for you and your unique circumstances, talents, and interests. TeamUP helps you maximize the potential of your undergraduate education and future business career. This mentoring program allows you to match with your own mentor, drawn from a large pool of motivated business professionals, and get personalized guidance.
Take action toward your goals, clarify your doubts, and gain invaluable knowledge and confidence through TeamUP!
TeamUP offers scalable, impactful, and flexible mentoring to fit RBS undergraduate students’ schedules and needs.
- Duration of program: One Semester (4-5 months)
- Approximate Time Commitment: 5-6 hours total
- Program Requirements include:
- Complete your TeamUP online profile
- Attend TeamUP orientation
- Schedule and attend at least 3 meetings with your mentor
- Maintain regular contact with your mentor throughout the semester
- Complete the online program evaluation
Students who complete the program receive a Certificate of Achievement and an invitation to the Annual Mentoring Celebration held each spring.
- Be in good standing at the University
- Be a Sophomore, Junior, or Senior Undergraduate Student
- 2nd-semester freshmen who apply will be admitted the following semester
- Transfer students can request to join by sending their transcripts from their previous institution to email@example.com
- Have a minimum GPA of 3.0 (New Brunswick) or 2.85 (Newark)
The TeamUP program is offered every Fall and Spring semester. Eligible students are invited to join TeamUP the semester prior to the start of the program. An invitation will be sent via email.