RUSCA is an undergraduate student organization dedicated to the goal of informing and engaging students interested in Supply Chain Management (SCM). We were established in fall 2009 upon the start of the Rutgers Business School Undergraduate Supply Chain Management Program in order to provide students with a more interactive educational experience.
RUSCA is dedicated to providing business students with corporate and academic experiences to promote their growth as future Supply Chain professionals. We recognize that Supply Chain Management is a quickly evolving and continuously growing business component that is a key to the success in modern business. Therefore, RUSCA stays up to date with the latest trends while we seek to enrich the business community with ideals of efficiency and effectiveness.
Our members are introduced to the business strategies involved with global sourcing, project management, procurement, risk analysis, logistics, operations, sales planning, demand fulfillment, quality improvement, etc. We are involved in activities that help students learn more about all of these aspects of a business, teaching us something new each time we meet.
● Members are able to develop their communication and technical skills at our bi-weekly General Interest Meetings.
● Members have the opportunity to join our Mentorship Program as a Mentor or Mentee.
● Members have the first chance to RSVP for our Annual Supply Chain Banquet held in the Spring Semester.
● Members have the first look at “Supply Chain Central” episodes and bi-weekly blog posts.
● Members have the opportunity to get more involved in RUSCA through our various Committee positions.
● Members have the opportunity to participate in a variety of Community Service events throughout the year.
● Members have access to our Professional Development Program to help them further develop their technical skills.
● Members are connected with various internship and co-op opportunities from RUSCA Alumni.
How can I join RUSCA?
Executive Board Members
|Vice President of Finance|
|Vice President of Events and Corporate Relations|
|Vice President of Marketing|
|Vice President of Operations|
|Vice President of Content Development|
Connect with us on Social Media!
“Supply Chain Central” Podcast Links
For more information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org