The Mission of the International Honor Society Beta Gamma Sigma is to encourage and honor academic achievement in the study of business, to cultivate and celebrate leadership and professional excellence, to advance the values of the Society, and to serve its lifelong members.
Founded in 1913, the first national honor society in business was a merger of three separate societies established to honor academic achievement in business at the University of Wisconsin, University of Illinois, and the University of California.
Today, Beta Gamma Sigma is an international honor society that provides the highest recognition a business student anywhere in the world can receive in a baccalaureate or post-baccalaureate (graduate) program at a school accredited by AACSB International.
Beta Gamma Sigma lifetime members are truly considered the “best of the best” in business. As the highest honor attainable at an AACSB accredited school of business, membership in Beta Gamma Sigma is not only a symbol of high achievement, but also a beacon of things to come. The best predictor of future success is past success, and membership in Beta Gamma Sigma is a great indicator to potential employers that you have what it takes to perform at the highest levels.
● Student Scholarship Program
● Access to BGS CareerCentral Job Board
● Invitation to the biannual Student Leadership Forum
● BGS International Exchange magazine
● The Alumni Network – a list of international alumni chapters
● Promotions and discounts on publications, technology, attire and more
● Early access into RBS career fairs in both the Spring and Fall semester
● Participation in BGS exclusive employer events
How can I join Beta Gamma Sigma?
2022-2023 Executive Board
|Director of Public Relations/ Marketing|
|Director of Mentorship Programs|
|Director of Community Service|
|Directors of Corporate Planning|
|Director of Academic Excellence|
|Director of Events|
Connect with us on Social Media!
For more information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org